[se] sitting here, wanting memories (open)
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now that the wire frame was completed, Alina took the glue from earlier. Very carefully, she attached the paper to the lantern, leaving a small opening at the bottom for the candle. When it was secured but drawing she held it up to inspect it. Then her brow furrowed with concentration and she held up her free hand. An illusory flame appeared within the lantern, causing it to glow and the charcoal drawings to stand out even further. It disappeared soon enough.

When there was no response forthcoming, she just scowled again. "I should've known better than to expect help and understanding from an outsider." The words were scornful and she turned her back to the dragon. Bending down she picked up her bag, securing it to her back carefully to leave her wings free. Then she reached for her spear. "I'm just trying to keep my people safe." The frustration in her voice was downright palpable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] sitting here, wanting memories (open) - by Alina - 04-10-2020, 03:26 PM