Laugh With Me, Doll
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It took Lily a day or two to settle on a plan for her first experiment with the perfume. She eventually settled on using it in Torchline first - where she would be a stranger and any results could be interpreted without personal bias. While there were plenty of men to choose from in the Grounds, she doesn’t want word of her antics getting out quite yet. Not until she knows how potent it is, how much to use when, etc. As the redhead applies the perfume sparingly to her wrists and under her ears, she can’t help the thrill of excitement that runs through her - this secret, this gift, the heat of Torchilne and oh, the beautiful sun-kissed people she saw there.

Taking enough with her to stay several days, she heads for the portal and then once she gets there, finds an inn and takes a room. The innkeeper is more than generous, pressing food and drink upon her and for a moment, Lily wonders if she should waited to apply the perfume until after arriving… oh well. Like she’d ever turn down free sustenance.

Assuring them that she’d be back, Lily shifts into her cat form and darts through the crowded streets, looking for a way to fresh air and the sea. It’s here that her feline senses are far more effective and she’s able to find the coastline fairly quickly - and with half the fuss of before. Shifting back to human, Lily strolls idly until she reaches the Rainbow Road, drawn in first by the steam  - but staying for the colors. Marveling silently at the beautiful, multi-hued expanse before her, she hears a bit of laughter and turns around to find a fellow redhead not too far off, enjoying the water in a way that Lily hadn’t thought to.

Heading towards the other woman, the entertainer offers a friendly smile when she’s close enough. “Hi. How’s the water?”

Not quite close enough for the scent to work yet, she tries to make idle conversation at first.

lily
as if you were on fire from within
the moon lives in the lining of your skin

Messages In This Thread
Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lirsi - 04-07-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lily - 04-10-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lirsi - 04-14-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lily - 04-17-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lirsi - 04-19-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lily - 04-23-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lirsi - 04-24-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Laugh With Me, Doll - by Lily - 05-01-2020, 01:09 AM