Training whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us
with Deimos

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She hadn't wanted to have magic, but she did. She was going to have to learn how to control it, how to use it. And she wanted to be able to show her fellow Grounders - yes, especially her parents - that it wasn't anything to fear or hate.

Most especially, she wanted to show herself that. She was still angry about the simple life she'd had being stolen from her by this... ability she'd never asked for or wanted. But her older sibling was correct when they said she'd've died if she hadn't had it.

Anyway, she'd told Jigano she'd seek out General Deimos, and after all he'd done for her and for Quanil, she felt she should keep her word to him. It felt a little presumptuous of her: she was no one special, and he was the MILITIA GENERAL OF THE HOLLOWED GROUND. But you never knew until you asked, right? Worst he'll say is 'no.' And then she'd have to figure out something else, some other way to... Well, she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

She entered the military barracks as if she had every right to be here and asked the first person she saw if they could direct her to General Deimos. "Jigano Silversmith said he might be able to help me with my magic."

((Your call where he's at, of course. And since you're THE GENERAL, I'll leave the reply Freina gets up to you.))

Messages In This Thread
whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us - by Freina - 04-08-2020, 03:46 PM