classic in the wrong way
Maru
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
nevertheless it was never the last; hold on strong or you fade out fast
Politics weren't for Remi, nor was diplomacy. And so it was that as he walked into the ocean it was without tokens of appreciation nor gifts meant to buy some later favour or curry future rewards. Remi would provide the king—luminary?—of the merfolk with precisely what he'd done for the people of Torchline: blunt honesty and all that he was, for all it was worth.

The surface of the water had cooled considerably with the Leafchange chill, but deeper down the temperatures were more stagnant. Shifting almost instantly, the pacific octopus made his way down deep into the depths with gentle articulations of his many arms.

When the lights and spires of the Kingdom below came into view, the alchemist halted his descent what he took to be a respectable distance away. My name is Remi Taliesin of Torchline. I bring news of the former governor, and of his replacement. I'd speak with whoever is in charge, if I could. The octopi's mental voice was thickly accented and lacking the boyish kindness it was once drenched in. Now Remi simply sounded politely confident as he waited in the darkened depths.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-09-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-10-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 02:51 AM