classic in the wrong way
Maru
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
nevertheless it was never the last; hold on strong or you fade out fast
The merman who approaches might have stolen the alchemist's breath, had his lungs and lips functioned the same way they did in human form. It was perhaps lucky that octopi could not blush and that his camouflage didn't react to emotions lest he suddenly look like a flushed bit of coral.

Pleased to meet you, Mara Ngata. The alchemist returns, his strange accent hugging the curves of the Luminary's name in a way which makes it sound completely different.

To know what it is you expect from me, and the people of Torchline. The alchemist replies smoothly, alien-like sea-shard eyes tranquil and confident within his cephalopod skull. I've been named Governor after the previous one was consumed by lava from a recent eruption. During my time in Torchline previous to now, there was almost no mention of the Merfolk and hardly any sightings of your kind. I wondered if that was by design.

Though the alchemist had no arms to cross in quite the same way in this body, as he floated in the dark tides he seemed at ease, despite this potentially pivotal-moment he was entering into. I'll not hide that I am an Outlander, having originally found myself in the Hollowed Grounds. When the barrier surrounding that land fell, the people...invaded the surrounding woods, despite the reluctance of the people there. They felt entitled to spread their customs and to explore the world. Remi's facial expressions are limited in this form, but there is a dark scowl that taints his words; an obvious judgment on what his kind has done. I would not repeat those mistakes.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-09-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-10-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 02:51 AM