I have a vision of a man-made object
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Then the stranger spoke, he said, do not fear
I come from a planet a long way from here
Torchline was certainly the kind of place that would have been a holiday destination back on Earth, but Josh was not there for sightseeing. He'd heard there were mermaids here and had made a beeline to the beach - but when he'd finally gotten over his singular mermaid obsession he'd looked around and realised there was a whole goddamn town behind him.

After a bit of hanging around he'd learnt there was a new Governor in town; an Outlander, or at least an outsider, who had until recently lived on the beach selling trinkets: he sounded like a lot of Josh's old friends back home, many of whom ran stalls on roadsides that sold 'real' artefacts from Aliens or cryptid discovery sites.

Wanting to meet one of the rulers and hoping he might find some kind of affinity with this man he'd headed towards the lighthouse, where he had been told he might find him. There was indeed a house there but what took his attention first was a wagon; Josh walked up to it and slowly around it, looking at the writing on it with some interest. Quite what he was thinking as he stared at it closely was hard to know, but he was clearly lost in some thought or another.
And I bring a message for mankind to hear
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I have a vision of a man-made object - by Joshua - 04-08-2020, 11:18 PM