I have a vision of a man-made object
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
"I hear the guy who owns this wagon is a real asshole." A voice remarked. It belonged to Remi of course, but there was every reason to believe Joshua wouldn't know that. Sitting beneath a tree, shirtless and appearing to have been asleep, the man cracked an eye open and regarded the interloper casually for a moment before shrugging. "You're probably better to just take what you want than try and barter with him." Remi added in that same sly and rather bored tone, though his lips quirked rather mischievously.

Moving to sit up, the man pressed a finger against his shoulder as if to ensure he wasn't burning (he wasn't, though his skin was appreciably dark now from all his months in Torchline). Seemingly content with his level of sun protection, he ran a hand up the side of his unshaven cheek and gave Joshua a proper look now, sea-glass eyes still slightly dreamy from sleep. "Unless you're actually looking for him and then...well, who knows how long you'll be waiting."

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I have a vision of a man-made object - by Joshua - 04-08-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: I have a vision of a man-made object - by Remi - 04-09-2020, 02:17 AM