a world that is dark and cold
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Her memories were beads jumbled loose in a box
It was only when she heard those two simple words that she tried to steady her breathing, tried to steady the racing thoughts and feelings that were crashing into her like a tsunami. Steadying her breath, she tried to calm down, paying attention to anything else that she could pick up. It was hard,  especially when all she could see was darkness, but the touch of her father allowed her to feel grounded. She was there, she wasn't going to float away into the depths. He had her and she was safe.

He continued to speak and though his words helped her ever so slightly, she still felt scared and worried. Once he was seemingly done, she tried to speak once more, hoping she was calmer this time. That she was able to relax no matter how much her body screamed to run, to hide, to be afraid. How- How do I know who did it? What if I brought the wrong offering? Her heart started to quicken, pounding in her ears and drowning out most of the sound around her. I brought them offerings- the gods. One for each... but then- but then they clumped together and they...they attacked me." She closed her eyes tightly and leaned into his touch, taking heavy breaths to calm herself down, to stop herself from sobbing or throwing up or something. To go against the instincts screaming against her.
unstrung
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-09-2020, 02:47 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-13-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-17-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-28-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:43 AM