Sound the alarm [OPEN]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edrei
fuck your ribbons and your pearls, I ain't just a pretty girl.

"What happened was she died." Edy croaked, gulping down a breath and then immediately heaving it out in a dry sob. "It just ... it dropped, or appeared or..." Vaguely her head shook. She couldn't remember. Whether that was because of the trauma or how quickly it had all happened was hard to say. "..If it wasn't for my fire I think I'd be dead too. "

Edy watched through eyes that were open but not really seeing as Vanya appeared with two others. Why are there so many people here? She wondered, completely forgetting that Ronin had sent Vanya to fetch help. As Ronin stepped aside, slipping his hand into hers, Edy tried to give it a squeeze but she couldn't quite get her fingers to respond. It was good timing on the part of the healers, for already Edy's eyes had begun to close as she lazily slid towards the sweet surrender of darkness.

Her lips parted to say something as the healers went to work. Though their magic surged through her, the damage caused by the monster was extensive and the teenager would require rest. With help from Ronin, Edy was removed from the table and relocated to one of the rooms where she could remain for the rest of the night. As it turned out, she'd remain there for a few days, only stuttering out of sleep to shout something about black dicks and bi-racial orgies before passing back out.

It would take time, but at least she'd live.

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 12-22-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-24-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 12-25-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-26-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 12-26-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-27-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 01-01-2019, 06:33 PM