i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
The man before her repeated her name, similarly to how she'd done with Isuma, and she nodded her confirmation. His next comment about her first impression was in all senses, a major oop. The girl bit her lip, squinting abashedly as he spoke, then let out a soft chuckle. "No it was definitely on me, I shouldn't be kicking things even if they are dangerous, probably not the best way to stay under the radar," she replied.

The elegance with which the man was handling it all was once again very impressive, his kindness to someone who had just fouled him was very admirable. Were it her in his shoes, she would've probably stormed away and held a wicked grudge. Luckily it wasn't herself she was dealing with, angry Aisha was not someone to get on the bad side of.

He gave her two options, and while both were more than she thought she'd earned today, she wasn't going to turn down the offer of learning more. "That's like, really nice of you. I've been sitting a lot this past week so I think I'd prefer a little sightseeing," she replied, then added on quickly, "But only if you really want to or have the time."

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-18-2020, 03:27 PM