I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Trick or treat? Lily is for one of each, personally, but doesn’t quite know how to go about it. She wants to trick some people and treat others, but the trick she has in mind isn’t so easily taken off… Maybe the solution is to have two options and don them appropriately? And maybe if she hides her hair, makes a mask, finds something else to give as a treat in opposition to her trick… Hmmm.

Trying to work the logistics out in something that definitely doesn’t need to be this complicated, the redhead slips into the Greatwood, bound for a place she’d heard of, but had yet to visit. She takes more than her fair share of wrong turns (or perhaps the Greatwood is testing her, seeing if she truly wants to find the Whispershore) until it leads her to the banks of the river - the trees suddenly opening up to reveal the roaring river about thirty feet away.

She approaches cautiously, peering over the drop to the little bank and the beautiful, precious stones that gleam there. Leaping down, the redhead begins to sift through the stones, looking for the ‘right’ ones.

Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 04-10-2020, 06:31 PM