I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Shame on her, she didn’t notice Melita was following, so intent was she on finding her way to the Whispershore. Or perhaps they took two different ways here? Regardless, she pokes her head up at the greeting, genuinely surprised. That surprise, however, immediately shifts delight as she sees a sprig of red hair. Melita! “Hi!” she calls back with a little wave, grabbing a potential white and multi-colored stone she’d dug for.

Stepping gingerly over the rocks, she is all smiles - offering Fangorn a little pat and her friend a hug. “Goodness, how long has it been?!” Too long is the immediate answer in her head and as she thinks back, she realizes that the other probably doesn’t know about her recent developments. That causes a little spark of mischief in her eye as she waits to update on the very exciting turn of events in her life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 04-15-2020, 09:15 PM