I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Lily reaches deep into the past two years, into all their interactions - the Bone Bridge, the luxere, the gift-giving, the various hit-and-runs with magical forces - and she can’t remember Melita ever telling her she had a sister. And if the other Outlander has, she’ll have to forgive the entertainer, for that particular information was swallowed up by whatever event surrounded it.

And when they get down to it, it doesn’t really matter if Melita has or hasn’t. Lily can tell by her tone that it’s a compliment, that the girls’s sister was someone she was fond of or loved, and that the comparison is made in affection. She smiles and ducks her head, finding the last stone she needs before straightening again. “What was she like, your sister?” If the other Najya girl was anything like her friend, Lily can imagine that they were a pair to be reckoned with. Wild and sweet, bold and caring. Two women she would have wanted at her side.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 05-04-2020, 05:21 PM