I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Maybe it’s the knowledge that she has - had? - so many siblings and yet doesn’t know a goddamn thing about them that makes her ask. Family, any kind of family, really, has always intrigued Lily. She isn’t a loner by nature, just by circumstance.

And if her question about Melita’s sister can bring her friend joy through reminiscence? Then the singer is here for it. A slight smile spreads across her face as her friend begins to describe Clementine. More or less finished with her rock-gathering, Lily sits herself down on the rocks and waits for the other to do her thing - no rush, no fuss - instead, happy to continue prompting her. “So you’ve become a bit of the opposite, I see,” she teases gently, well aware of the bows and arrows, the staff work the girl has been doing.

“When did you… part?” There’s a bit of hesitation before she chooses her final word, not wanting to create sadness in this space. But as another Outlander, she knows (somewhat) what it’s like to leave her own world on the whim of another. It turns out its for the better, but she can understand that not everyone feels that way - especially if they’ve left loved ones behind. "Was it before Caido, or when you came here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 05-13-2020, 11:16 PM