I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
The youth absent-mindedly searched for rocks now, some small stones rolling their way across her palms before sifting into her bag, an idle machination when the rest of her mind remained occupied on the questions Lily stoked. The slightest bit of tenacious fire curled in her smile; because she’d always been the opposite of Clementine – though they’d fit together nicely. Warmth and radiance, pulsing and pervading in either gentleness or a wild, vibrant, raging storm, generosity and benevolence, compassion and dedication. Melita only slipped into other factions and deviations when it came to violence, pushing her beliefs into stoked shields and caustic insurrection. Defending, defending, defending until the ends of the earth, until she simply couldn’t any longer.

Or when she failed.

She heard Lily’s hesitation, the pitch and tone change throughout the conversation, and the honeybee youth was torn in two; between burrowing into her sadness or wallowing in things that once were. Maybe she opted for the middle ground, a softened sigh billowing into the air. “Um, when we were in the Rift. I tried to save her.” From monsters and demons, from things that preyed upon little girls with too much sweetness in her existence and not enough spite; who gave instead of took. The answer was obvious thereafter; she hadn't, no way to liberate and deliver her twin to safety and sanctuary. “It was before. In a different world. We got sent through a portal from Helovia, into the Rift.” Without their mother; who’d sacrificed herself so her daughters might have lived.

And then there was only one.
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Melita - 05-14-2020, 07:57 PM