I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

The Rift.

Lily remembers Melita mentioning a place called Helovia, but she can’t recall her saying anything about a place called The Rift. From the name, she gets the feeling that it isn’t exactly a nice place. Especially if her sister needed to be saved. Lily nods slowly, feeling that it might be better if she doesn’t pry into this now. Maybe later, though their interactions seem to be fewer and farther between, these days.

“Oh.” It doesn’t feel like there’s much to say to that. “You’ve been so many places - so many worlds for someone so… young?” Making a face, Lily tries to backtrack because she doesn’t mean it like that. Only… “I mean. You’ve been through a lot.”

And Lily had known, somewhere in the back of her mind. But she hadn’t known. "I'm sorry she's gone." And she is, truly. If Lily could remember her siblings well, she might miss them, so perhaps she was a little more fortunate that way. No pain now. But no particularly joyful life, either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 05-20-2020, 09:23 PM