I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

It’s a sad beginning with a not-so-sad ending; Lily shrugs easily, hoping to dispel any sadness about her life that might linger in the air. “It only sounds sad. I was fed, clothed, and taught to read and write. Wouldn’t have gotten that otherwise. Might’ve died early or something, starved…  I don’t know. Life in my world was similar to Caido’s in that it wasn’t easy. We didn’t have things like landsharks or LongNight monsters but… there were many illnesses and things like that.” Waggling her fingertips a little, she smiles wide. “No magical healing.”

The miracles here… they outweigh the bad things, she thinks. “And I have all the freedom I never had before, so really, it’s a good thing!” Because if she’d never been sold, she doubts she would have made it here, and then she wouldn’t have found Melita, and then -

Laughing, her head tilts back at the suggestion that nothing is stopping them, because her friend sister is right. What in the world is stopping them? She squeezes her hand enthusiastically. “Watch out world! The redheadeds have united!” Melita with her charmingly petulant persistence and Lily with her seductive singing. Together they could be unstoppable.

{Fin}

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 06-01-2020, 10:20 PM