Wanna See Me Soar?
Petra
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
"You don't... look fine." She murmured, moving to sit beside the girl in question. "I'm Delphine." She offered out her hand, apologizing for the wet pain because she withdrew her hand to wipe it on her clothes.

Which were certainly not the best clothes in the lot. If anything, she was beautiful but poor. Zariah would probably tell her that her personality was reflected outwards, now. Perhaps stupidity was a better word for it?

As Delphine studied the girl next to her, overweight, pale, even her hair was dull, she saw... well, sadness. She wondered if she had ever been that dull. Was she that dull now? Perhaps. Luxuries aside, she managed to keep her hair healthy, and by some miracle, she kept the children healthy too.

But even though the girl next to her was dull and overfed... there was a beauty there. Because if you believed you could see the beauty in everything, you would find something that was beautiful in even the ugliest object. And this girl was nowhere near the 'ugliest' thing Delphine had seen; that was probably herself, or perhaps, at one point, Zariah.
Let me make you smile, darling.

Messages In This Thread
Wanna See Me Soar? - by Delphine - 04-10-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Wanna See Me Soar? - by Petra - 04-10-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Wanna See Me Soar? - by Delphine - 04-14-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Wanna See Me Soar? - by Petra - 04-14-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Wanna See Me Soar? - by Delphine - 04-15-2020, 02:07 PM