What's with the Strange Breed?
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Though he can't feel it in the traditional way anymore, Nate's arm around his shoulders is enough to smooth back the rising hackles. They've already dealt with smugglers and geysers, Clem is confident that Nate wouldn't put him in a dangerous situation. Or rather, to introduce him to someone dangerous, since that's what this seems to be. The other man is even taller than Nate, and Clem for once feels relatively small, which is laughable since most of the Ascended are shorter than him. Clem makes a small gagging noise at Nate's rebuttal, but the smile that twitches onto his face erases any ill will from it. "Nothin' wrong, but I ain't no jelly to this sandwich," he tosses back at the stranger, grin bright and mischievous with his implications. Tawny eyes peering knowingly between the two. "If I can even call ya a sandwich. 'Close' ain't somethin' I've ever seen on a menu board." Not that he's going to give them much more grief, he knows relationships are tricky to say the least. Just because he won't touch them with a thousand foot pole doesn't mean they aren't the types to jump right in.

A fang pokes out against his lip when he smiles at the man's awkward introduction, too busy positively basking in Nate calling him his little brother to care about any fumbling Sunjata might do. It takes all his self control not to bounce in place, to do something with all this frenetic energy that courses through his circuitry at the declaration of family. "Yeah same big guy. Y'can call me Clem though, less of a mouthful." He doesn't mind either way, but most people default to it regardless. Except Dante, who had never given up calling him Clementine.

But they're here for fish, and at least they both get their heads in the game after introductions. Clem briefly ogles the scars on Sunjata's skin, and almost wonders if they're from Nate, but the bite marks are far too large. He quickly averts his eyes, not out of propriety but because he knows how private scars can be. Instead he gives Nate's arm a wild shake, excitement vibrating up his throat. "Fish! Come on, come on, show me how! I wanna play with the worms!" A boyish desire, but there's a flame that dances in his eyes, more than ready to get his hands dirty even if he can't experience the full range of disgust and awe that a normal boy would at having a worm wriggle around in their fingers.
Your mother started drinking like the whole world died
And You've been waiting for a miracle all your life

Messages In This Thread
What's with the Strange Breed? - by Nate - 04-12-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Sunjata - 04-12-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Clemente - 04-12-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Nate - 04-12-2020, 08:42 AM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Sunjata - 04-12-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Clemente - 04-15-2020, 06:41 AM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Nate - 04-15-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Sunjata - 04-16-2020, 05:48 AM
RE: What's with the Strange Breed? - by Clemente - 04-21-2020, 03:21 AM