[SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Edy
fuck you <3

As they strode along, Edy happily filled the silence with all manner of nonsense: information about her upbringing, the curse that had been over her family, what an outcast she was compared to most the Launceleyns and so forth. She described just how terrible the society they had come from had been, how chaos and order reigned and how biases and sexual relationships had basically ruled all. All this though she said relatively free of judgement (except for the bit about her family; it didn't take a psychoanalyst to read the bitterness coating her words when it came to them). As for Northaven though? Well. That was then, and this was now. And this now was particularly interesting to the teenager: a mysterious stranger, menacing vegetables and a chance to make a new brand of alcohol? What more could she ask for?

"Mmmhmmm." Edy said with a shrug, cocking a brow towards Jigano. "Do I really strike you as the knowing about local spices type?" Batting her eyelashes at him Edy trilled a laugh before shrugging childishly again. "Bet we could just take some from Remi if it comes to that. He seems like the sharing type." Actually Edy didn't know that. All she knew of the alchemist was that he was nice (her least favourite character trait).

"Ooohhhhh no you don't." The teenager said, sweeping her arms outwards in what was clearly just a pantomime of magical use. As it was Edy's magic was entirely mental; no weird movements or incantations necessary. Still, as the vegetables neared the life seemed to entirely ebb out of them until they were little more than dried up husks. Cackling happily, Edy looked towards her pale-haired counterpart with a grin. "I mean, dead probably isn't so good for fermentation but I'll be fucked if I have to hobble around because of these freaks."

Glancing around to see if there were any more, she gave Jigano an expectant sort of stare, clearly expecting him to take charge.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 12-25-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-26-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 12-26-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-26-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 12-26-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-26-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 01-02-2019, 04:13 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 01-02-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 01-04-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 01-04-2019, 07:15 PM