[SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Having no real concept of Northaven or the politics that had gone on there, Jigano found Edy’s rambling fascinating, and with only small questions and comments to urge her on he listened quite happily, taking what mental notes he could to try and arrange it into a more coherent whole later. Eventually things circled back to their original reason for taking a walk in the big, wide – if magically limited – world and Jigano snorted at Edy’s sass. ”You strike me as the type that’s full of surprises,” he shot back dryly, but with a grin to soften his own sharp tongue. ”And I’d rather not make the mistake of underestimating you!” Young, headstrong, and with very little sense of consequences as was common in teenagers of his experience, but he wasn’t prepared to write her off as stupid or ignorant. Having very skewed priorities, though? Oh, yes, he was coming to that conclusion fairly quickly.

”I thought you didn’t know him very we—“ Jigano didn’t get much chance to pursue that line of inquiry before the gourds attacked. Bringing his rapier up he prepared to repel ankle-biters, but Edy had it under control. With a nice little piece of showmanship he absently admired she flung out an arm and he expected their fruity foes to burn to tasty toasted crisps, but what happened instead had both brows rising nearly to his hairline. ”I expect you have no trouble ‘getting fucked’ regardless,” he murmured, the sly comment slipping past his usual filter in his surprise. ”Just what did you do to them?”

More cackling tickled the edges of his hearing, and a lower sound, more felt than heard and barely registering distracted him from making guesses. He met her expectant stare with a roll of his eyes and a grin, stepping forward. ”Yes, I suppose it is my turn next, isn’t it?” With a chuckle he poked one of the gourd husks experimentally, humming thoughtfully to himself as it collapsed to dust. He seemed preoccupied with the way the breeze stirred the black particles, standing at ease as a pair of burly swan gourds with wings of flame burst out of the grain, leaving a smoldering trail behind them as they hopped towards the slender man with all the ferocity of their namesakes.

They were a bit closer than he had anticipated, but what he lacked in strength the bard made up for by being quick on his feet. He spun, using the momentum of his turn to behead one of the gruesome gourds with a flicker of the silvery blade. He had to dodge the second, but as he twisted aside and sunk his rapier halfway into its sturdy body the sword became caught – and a third wave tumbled out of the shivering grain a little ways away, rolling and bouncing towards him and Edy with manic hunger in fiery eye holes. Try to keep a small pumpkin or two, ah, intact!” he called, engaging in a somewhat less graceful dance with the angrily honking swan gourd than he’d intended as they both tried to disengage his sword from its middle.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 12-25-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-26-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 12-26-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-26-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 12-26-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 12-26-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 01-02-2019, 04:13 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 01-02-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Edrei - 01-04-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] En Gourde! - by Jigano - 01-04-2019, 07:15 PM