When you've already seen the inside
for Amun
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam did not often come to the Artist's Sanctuary; really he would struggle to remember the last time he'd actually gone in the doors. He occasionally came to find paints or inks for his books but found the general atmosphere of the place, it's easy sexual mood and artistic hedonism intimidating him no small amount.

Still, he needed some leather and the market was out; he'd thought the only place likely to have any on short notice was the Artist's Sanctuary: he wanted to get this book done as soon as possible so he could move onto another project, finding this particular volume on mathematics to be very boring indeed to work on.

Coming to the door and peeking in, he couldn't see Bastien - but he could see Amun. Not...his favourite of his Ascended siblings, but one he didn't mind, he supposed. "Hello - um, do you know where Bastien is...?" He asked, then paused and looked at Amun again. "...I didn't know you were into..art things. Oh, wait. You're a potter." Sam laughed and shook his head. "Sorry."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
When you've already seen the inside - by Samuel - 04-12-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-12-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-13-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-15-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-16-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-16-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM