When you've already seen the inside
for Amun
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
As Sam explained his worry, Amun just shrugged. "If he asks I'll tell him I used it." Again, he spoke in a distant and almost disinterested tone, probably because he was. He didn't exactly have the emotional bandwidth for the squabbles of his fellow Ascended right now. In addition, he wasn't doing much to pretend that he was a regular human.

Even the compliment about the square wasn't enough to bring a smile to the potter's face. "That it is. Among the many gifts from our goddess." Leaving the patch where it was, he looked back up at the bookmaker.

When the other man demonstrated his own little trick, Amun's eyebrows rose. "That really is quite special as well." When Sam suggested using it to help with the paints, the potter immediately got into position. Picking up one of the tubes of red, he squeezed it out a bit. Then he took up a blue, and mixed it. The purple was far too muddy, though. "Bad." It all happened with the characteristic speed that only Ascended were capable of.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
When you've already seen the inside - by Samuel - 04-12-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-12-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-13-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-15-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-16-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-16-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: When you've already seen the inside - by Amun - 04-19-2020, 05:43 PM