[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing
Evie
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Oh I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know
"I'm sure you're used to that," she says coyly, laughing brightly. The pronoun he'd used hadn't escaped her, and Evie doesn't feel the need to impress or sweeten up this man when they've already had such an amusing first meeting.

His astonishment makes her laugh. "Well, you asked for specifics!" At least he seems to have a good starting point for her despite the narrow field she has given him. Her gratitude is quite sincere. "Lead the way," she gestures with a dramatic gesture of her arm, enjoying the playful company he provides. It's a nice break from the normal uptight, well-mannered Naturals who know her in the Grounds, or the stoic suspicious Halovians she has been around more recently.

Mention of the College makes her give a wry grin. "I never joined, far to prideful as a Natural I'm afraid. It's a shame it's closing down though, it accomplished many things." She had keenly felt the imposition onto her territory when it had first opened, hadn't been able to swallow down her pride to join it when she had so many years of hard-won experience overtaken by a young girl who deemed herself the resident expert on all women and their health. Perhaps she's still a little bitter after all.

Evie reaches into her pocket with a sly look to pluck one of the seeds from the pouch she has for them, holding it in her palm while she holds his gaze and uses her magic to make it grow from seed to sprout to a full flower in moments. "I think I'll be able to convince them to grow." She's not used to being so blatant with her magic, but since it has strengthened with Zariah's training she can't help but want to show it off. She tucks the flower into his shirt and wanders to barter at the stall he has led her to. Haggling is much friendlier here than Halo, and she walks away with a hand written tome and a bright grin to return to Nate's side.
A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved
EVIE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-13-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-15-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-15-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-17-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-18-2020, 06:41 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-19-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-20-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 08:00 AM