[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing
Evie
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Oh I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know
His interest and attention is compliment enough to his character and dedication to this plan of his. Especially accounting for the fact that her own fervency can be considered off-putting. His response, just as long-winded and thought out, only elevates him in her esteem. "I think that would be the best idea, and you can certainly use the volcano eruption as a way to easily insert yourself before their pride and distrust become barriers again." It feels odd to help this relative stranger find footholds in the medical field in Torchline when it doesn't involve her, but it's a pleasantly odd feeling at least. The more of them out there trying to do good and spread awareness the better. The failure of his predecessor would hopefully pave the way to progress and success for Nate.

It makes it all the more surprising when he then faces her, charm and mischief gleaming in his bright eyes, and subtly proposes some sort of connection between their expertise. It's just as flattering as it had been when Loren offered her the assistant position. That anyone would take her advice seriously, would value her talent and hard work enough to want to partner up in some fashion, is something that blows her away even now. "I don't have the advantage of knowing Torchline's methods, but I'd be happy to help however you need me." Warmth suffuses her tone, tickled pink and easily flattered after years of humble work in the shadows. Evie words it specifically to try and inspire more information from him, unsure how he would like to utilize her craft.

The haggling is a good distraction, and a fierce rapport is struck within moments of the two hard-willed souls meeting. Evie is famously stubborn, and the gleam in the man's eye only makes it clearer that she has met a valiant match. They both walk away partially disgruntled - as all good trades inspire - but at least she has the seeds she so dearly wanted. "Where now, tour guide?" The gentle jibe is called out as she approaches Nate's side once more. Perhaps they should be parting soon, but she will enjoy his presence until one of them is forced to depart for home.
A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved
EVIE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-13-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-15-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-15-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-17-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-18-2020, 06:41 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-19-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-20-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 08:00 AM