[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing
Evie
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause karma's just a different word for bad luck &
It makes him feel a little better to have Evie's approval, both as a natural, and as a fellow healer. This isn't really the kind of thing he had much experience with, despite the confidence that he wears like a familiar coat. He feels a little more like he's on the right path, at least. "I have a real clinic set up here now, and I'm hoping that'll help my case somewhat." He laughs, thinking to the thin trickle of patients he'd had already, the people he'd built a rapport with. The offer he extends to her is a little spur of the moment, but the grin on his face is enticing as he can manage. "Well, if I can get everything set up the way I'm planning on it, there would be a branch where ever there are people to support it. I'd appreciate your help in general too, I mean... I want to do right by people, but I can get ahead of myself sometimes."  

He's given some time to think, once it becomes clear that Evie can more than handle herself in this particular battle. Another thing to be impressed by, considering Nate himself had nearly walked away the first trade he'd tried to make. If he could get her on his side, it would make things easier in the long run. Someone to lean on, who was interested in the idea. Really, he'd done bigger with less justification.

Evie returns to his side, the look on her face familiar, and pulling a bright grin to Nate's own lips. He loops his arms with hers easily, already sweeping her into the crowds again, though he has no real destination in mind this time. "Maybe..." He squints up towards the sky, then drops his gaze back to her, shrugging his shoulders. "There's a pretty good fish shop near here. Could get some food, chat a bit more?" He keeps the suggestion light, his eyes on her. He has some time to spare before going anywhere, and he's love to pick her brain some more, maybe get an actual plan laid out.
what if death is just another pair of handcuffs?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-13-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-15-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-15-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-17-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-18-2020, 06:41 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-19-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-20-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 05-01-2020, 03:06 AM