Won't You Be My Neighbor
Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin couldn't help but wrinkle his nose as the other man's bluntness when it came to Ashetta; not because he didn't think he was entitled to his feelings, gods no. It was just... the small assassin was like a sister to him, and Alistair like a brother. The idea of fucking her was just as vile as it had been when they'd had that meeting on the beach so long ago. Accepting the bottle, he uncorked it and took a short sip, relishing the burn in his throat and his chest before handing it back to his friend.

Letting out a long sigh, Ronin leant his elbows on his knees and gazed up at Alistair. "Doesn't mean that you can't feel bad for not being able to get more than nothing with her," he tried - because if he was really over it, he wouldn't be flat out drunk in Ronin's home, right?

The sudden, slurring hug brought a laugh bubbling up in Ronin's chest, and he slung an arm around Alistair in return half because he wanted to and half because he had to in order not to fall back on his ass. "Hey, now. You don't have to get soft with me, Al. I know. I love you too, man. You'll find what you're looking for, probably when you least ex--"

Speaking of things he didn't expect, Ronin suddenly found lips pressed against his own, punctuated by a stubbled cheek and the scent of booze. Luckily for the other man he wasn't even a little perturbed, merely blinking at Alistair as they parted and he continued on his rambling way.

"Oh?" Talk of Rexanna was welcome, no matter how much of a rebound Ronin thought it might be. "Broke a rib you say? Is this the same madam who followed you over the Bone Bridge?"

ronin
begin again, as the storm

Messages In This Thread
Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 12-24-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 12-27-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 12-30-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 12-30-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 01-03-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 01-03-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 01-12-2019, 08:04 AM