something worth seeing through (open!)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
Karma delt a heavy hand
All too real, like a pill I can't swallow
"Oh? You had magical pools in your wintery mountain land as well?" The alchemist replies with a smirk. Northaven it seems is the only land any of them hailed from that wasn't full of mystery and magic. Perhaps that's why the alchemist was doing so poorly in this world; if only it were as easy an explanation as simple lack of magical-experience.

"I did, yeah." Remi replies with a rather brazen nod, his eyes meeting the cool ocean-shard hues of the Sword without embarrassment. "If the pool doesn't answer I'm no worse off. And if it does? Well, then I've an excuse for acting badly, haven't I?" There was a brutish smirk on his lips as he shrugged off the absurdity of what he'd just said, not believing it for a moment.

"I wished for guidance if I'm being honest. But even I would feel a fool to take advice from a bit of water and whatever beasty might dwell inside of it." Like Deimos, Remi was more inclined to make his own fate. That didn't stop him from feeling the pull of believing in higher authorities and powers from time to time. Of wanting to give himself over to threads of premonition and serendipity as if that could justify a life poorly lived.
Before I didn't understand
but now I know how it feels to be hollow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-14-2020, 04:40 PM