something worth seeing through (open!)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
Karma delt a heavy hand
All too real, like a pill I can't swallow
"Here?" The alchemist looked surprised at that. He'd always imagined Deimos growing up in a place where colourful sunsets were rare, where the grey stone was reflected in the expressions of its people. He imagined monolithic heights, oppressed atmospheres, and a general lack of colour. Though perhaps he was simply taking his rather one-sided view of the Sword and creating a landscape from it. "Would you and Amalia ever come here, then?" The question was casually said; Remi and Deimos were not close, and the Alchemist wasn't about to pretend he was entitled to privileged knowledge about the Sword and Sheilds plans.

Grunting his agreement, Remi nodded. "It was worth seeing if it did."

Considering Deimos' question, the Alchemist silently studied the eagle. It was easier to look upon Deimos in this form, for some reason. Perhaps it was simply some avian tie between them, or perhaps Remi was more intimidated by the once-Reaper's stony and stoic disposition than he'd ever properly let himself acknowledge. Either way, it was with a bit of a sigh that the Alchemist answered.

"Whether or not I could use my newfound leadership for personal gain. If anywhere would allow it, it's Torchline." He chuckled a touch at that. "If it's worth asking certain gods to take certain memories that I might not need to endure this special kind of hatred anymore...and what price I'd pay for such a thing."
Before I didn't understand
but now I know how it feels to be hollow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-15-2020, 04:43 PM