something worth seeing through (open!)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
Karma delt a heavy hand
All too real, like a pill I can't swallow
The mountains came after. There seemed to be a great deal of time embedded in those five letters. After. Remi might have asked after what? but decided it didn't matter. There were paths that had all led each of them here, but if recent events had taught the Alchemist anything, it was how little attention the past deserved.

"I think I heard something about Rexanna's...council, she's calling it?" The Alchemist offered a slight but not impolite shrug. "I suppose I keep assuming that because we were all together that we'd end up together again. Though saying it out loud..." His smile turned crooked for a moment as he rolled his eyes at himself. "..I realize how silly that soudns."

Humming at that, the Sword's words while not untrue, were not particularly guiding either, he turned his eyes towards the pool. Feeling the soft swell of all that went unsaid through the bond, the Alchemist considered the question earnestly for a long while. "All of them, I should think." He answered eventually, cheeks flushed with unshed memories. "Some trigger in me responses that feel as close to reflexive as when you tap that particular spot on your knee. Other times I'm unable to see or hear reason, so loud and obtrusive are the ghosts of my past."
Before I didn't understand
but now I know how it feels to be hollow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-20-2020, 03:17 AM