something worth seeing through (open!)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
Karma delt a heavy hand
All too real, like a pill I can't swallow
"How do I find it?" The Alchemist eyed the covid, not entirely sure how to answer the question. "I find it...the place that I am. It doesn't need to be anything more than that, nor does it try to." He replied with a light shrug of confusion.

Gazing solemnly at the Sword as he affirmed some close-species of emotion, the Alchemist could only sigh with acknowledgement. "Always something or someone else...Yes. That sounds about right." He didn't want it to be true, but it seemed to be one of the side effects of the man he'd become. Allowing himself to properly feel and respond to the world around him opened Remi up to wounds that might never heal. Opened himself up to the possibility of reinjury. Of anger. Though it was hard to believe that there would be another Loren that consumed his thoughts, the eagle was likely right that there would be.

"Well, perhaps my request for guidance was answered after all." Remi said with a wry smile. "Though i'll be quite cross if you've turned out to be a supernatural being all this while, Deimos." He added with a low chuckle.
Before I didn't understand
but now I know how it feels to be hollow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: something worth seeing through (open!) - by Remi - 04-28-2020, 05:48 PM