Try a Little Tenderness
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
Hello handsome...

Alistair drunkenly grinned and smoothed his hair and pants attempted to wink but instead blinked both eyes before stepping through the opening of the door.

He turned as Rexanna took the flower, if you felt charitable enough to call it that.

"Wait-wait...wait..."

Alistair called out as he tetered in front of her, taking the flower from her fingers and tucked it in her hair, just above her ear.

"There. Better."

Eyes danced over her full lips, as his tongue ran over his own. Awfully tempted to make this much more than a social visit...but instead he turned and looked over the interior of the home, bourbon swaying in his free hand.

"Tonight, tonight was supposed to be a night of self reflection
Looking myself in the mirror and questioning if I liked what I saw. You know? Sometimes our own bias toward ourself gets in the way of a proper assessment, so needed so help...guess you can say."

He explained with a wiggle of the bottle, chuckling as he turned to face Rex.

"Got to be honest, wasn't thrilled by who I saw at first. Soft, predictable, gullible...willing to believe anything and anyone who presented any sort of weakness. As if I was obligated to take on their troubles for them... which I did, countless times.

I was so caught up on what was the good thing to do, never thought about what was right. They are not one in the same.

Sometimes good guys got to do bad things to make the bad people pay. I never would have once considered that. I was just so concerned about being that good guy...in truth it bordered on cowardice."

Alistair walked over, twirled a dark strand of Rex's hair in his finger.

"The old me, would say Alistair...you're drunk. Go home, sleep it off. You'll wake fine in the morning. Yet here I am. Standing here, in front of you. No expectations, no reservations. Nothing between us but a bottle of bourbon that I don't want to drink alone. I want to sit there..."

He would point to a vacant chair in what appeared to be in the living room.

"I want you to sit on my lap, and I want you to drink with me. We'll get drunk, spill as many truths as this bottle will allow...and if there is time for it, take advantage of our pour choices and spontaneity that comes with all of this."

He'd lift the bottle between their lips as he grinned and motioned to the chair with his head.

"How about it?"

Messages In This Thread
Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-24-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-28-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-31-2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:20 AM