Try a Little Tenderness
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
just how far would you go
when the drugs aren't hitting home?
How did you…?” Alistair began and she beamed a brilliant smile to him as his hand touched her collarbone, his thumb rubbing against the fresh skin. His dark eyes lifted to meet hers and there was nothing but pure joy in it. Yet there was apprehension and worry in Alistair’s that caused her brow to furrow slightly. She reached up, placing her hand on his that sat on her chest and opened her mouth to speak — before she could, Alistair was beginning again. What did it cost? Well she could have said her voice, but that wasn’t entirely it. It was only partially her voice, and a gift she enjoyed far more than expected.

She was no one. She was her own person. And even if Frey didn’t think she’d follow through with the advice and counsel given, they would be wrong.

Her eyes softened slightly as he rubbed the clear skin, asking if the price was worth it. She nodded her head, uncertain of how to respond to everything at once. So she allowed him to finish his words before she would open her mouth again. Was she happy? Yes, immensely. Far happier than she’d ever been despite everything.

I couldn’t fix what happened to Remi, but I got some very much needed advice from the god. I feel like a new woman!” She purred, not realizing that she hadn’t told Alistair the name of the man she was with at the time. But the realization that Alistair knew Remi caused the name to fall from her lips unknowingly. Rexanna pointed to her neck then, a her mouth opening to explain what happened but nothing would quite come out right. She sighed quietly with a shrug, slipping away from him to the table where the quill Remi had let her borrow and the parchment sat. “I can’t speak normally. I can only flirt anymore until I fix this.” She wrote in her swooping handwriting, turning to Alistair to get his attention to come with her to see. She turned to the page again to write. “The removal of the brand was a gift for me. To stop putting others before myself. I don’t owe anyone anything, I can simply just be. They told me to stop punishing myself, and I intend to listen to that advice.” She turned to look at him and place a hand on his cheek.

I can only fix my voice by enjoying myself and others. That is the price.” She hummed to him with a smile and her sultry voice. He didn’t need to know the specifics just yet, but she hoped he wouldn’t be upset at the idea of her spending time with others to fix the curse as well.
unwind my veins like rope.
a kaleidoscope, detach until we choke.

coding

Messages In This Thread
Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-24-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-28-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 12:18 AM