Try a Little Tenderness
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
just how far would you go
when the drugs aren't hitting home?
As the realization sunk into Alistair, she wiggled her eyebrows playfully. His head cocking to the side as if to ask if it were truly what she was asking for. A small breathless laugh left her lips and she nodded encouragingly to him. As he began to speak, though, her attention slipped between his eyes and his lips as her swig of alcohol began to take root. It wasn’t much, but enough to get her buzzed to where she couldn’t help but stare at him in some kind of amusement. She lifted her hand to his face, tracing his cheek briefly as he accepted her offer and she opened her mouth to thank him, but he had already begun to move on.

Right, the remarkable thing. Her attention slipped to his hip as he pulled out the mask – the same one from the night of the fire and the pumpkins, and she raised an eyebrow encouraging him to speak about what the mask indeed did. She watched him, however, as he placed it over his face and it whirled and hissed while it began to work. His voice was distorted, and she found herself tilting her head but nodding all the same – eyes opening up a bit wider as she waited to see what was so remarkable about a strange, hissing mask, though she did lean into his touch a bit.

But then he was gone! Her eyes widened a bit before the knock at the door caught her attention and she playfully rolled her eyes. Teleportation? Or super speed? Anything seemed possible in this world, and she moved to the door to open before thinking better of it. If he could teleport outside, he could certainly find his way back in. Though her hand remained on the knob of the door as she debated, deciding that she could leave him out there if he chose to be let in through the door again. She didn’t have much time for a choice, however, as her hand slipped from the doorknob and Alistair wrapped his arms around her and sliding her over his shoulder. A surprised squeal left her lips as he staggered beneath her, a bright charming laugh bellowed from her at the act.

The table fell, but she didn’t particularly care about the furniture here. It wasn’t a loss to her if he broke it, though he set her down and she felt the ground with a laugh and a playful glare sent his way. She wanted to speak, to say something, but instead remained silent while his hand brushed against her hair and he spoke. A skeptical look crossed her features at the offer he gave her. “I’m not sure. You might need it to sneak into my room later.” She winked before taking the mask from him to look at it. Her fingertips traced along the finery of the gears and the design before looking up to Alistair with a thoughtful look upon her face.

She turned to right the table back on its feet before turning back to Alistair. “I’m not sure if we should, I’m afraid you might get sick and despite the fact we’ve been experimenting, I’m not into that.” She laughed, flashing him a bright smile. “But… Perhaps in the morning?” She questioned in her sultry voice, stepping toward him and cupping his cheek gently and placing a cheek on his jawbone. She pulled away enough to eye him for a moment, her hand leaving his cheek. “Where’s that bottle, hmm?” She purred with a wink. “Tonight it’s just you and I.
unwind my veins like rope.
a kaleidoscope, detach until we choke.

coding

Messages In This Thread
Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-24-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-28-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Try a Little Tenderness - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 12:18 AM