under the night
Prayer for Vi
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
The lack of reply neither surprises or disappoints. Now more than ever Amalia understands the vastness of Vi's responsibility, the importance of the rest of the world that makes her an afterthought to him. She is a small piece of a much grander design, and thanks to Safrin she is content with that.

Besides, she knows that he is listening, as surely as she knows he has listened to all of her prayers throughout the years.

What she does not expect is what does happen. For only a moment, a flicker, barely more than the span of a blink, the staff which has served her so faithfully changes. In place of the rod of wood and bone a sword glistens in the candlelight, radiant and resplendent, mightier than anything she has ever held. Without hesitating she reaches for it-

-and wraps her hands around her staff.

Blinking as the illusion fades, Amalia lifts the length of wood and stares at it, as though expecting it to bite her. A sword...?

The message is clear enough. Amalia swallows and nods.

"I understand, Vi. I'll learn to be a sword as well as a shield. Thank you."

It isn't until the last candle has gone out that Amalia rises to leave, staff clutched tightly in her hands, resolve blazing in her chest.

took the stars from our eyes and then i made a map
i knew that somehow we would find our way back

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
under the night - by Amalia - 04-14-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: under the night - by Random Event - 04-16-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: under the night - by Amalia - 04-17-2020, 02:32 PM