you are what you eat
For Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
She wants the silence but fears the solitude
She wants to be alone and together with you
Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow
She watches, transfixed, to this portrayal of human depravity. The two men continue their argument, their voices rising as their tempers do too. Unable to look away, poised to intervene, the leopardess watches with slitted eyes as two maddened predators snarl and sneer. Dimly she hears Loren's suggestion to shift and knows it is the right decision, should she choose to reveal herself; for now she remains in leopard form, clinging to the safety and familiarity of its strength.

The altercation ends as abruptly as it began. While Amalia watches the first man shoves the second; both sneer a second, poised to fight, and then the second man suddenly shrugs and walks away nonchalant, much in the fashion of an animal.

Puzzled yet relieved, Amalia returns to Loren's side, still unsettled by what she's seen and more eager to escape Halo than ever. I am glad you and Morgan have plans to put this to a stop, she intones through the bond. Should you need help... My offer remains. Walk me to the portal?

And with that she sets off to the exit, and the relative sanity of the Grounds.

{Fin}

Messages In This Thread
you are what you eat - by Loren - 04-16-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: you are what you eat - by Amalia - 05-19-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: you are what you eat - by Loren - 05-19-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: you are what you eat - by Amalia - 05-21-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: you are what you eat - by Loren - 05-21-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: you are what you eat - by Amalia - 05-25-2020, 03:03 AM
RE: you are what you eat - by Loren - 05-25-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: you are what you eat - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 12:42 PM