get the moonlight out of your hair
for Harper
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847

The dim lighting hides her reaction from his discerning eyes, but the duck of her head and quirk of her smile is reward enough as he sits down and places his glass upon the table. More interested in the lovely lady before him than the admittedly fantastic brew. "It's not flattery if it's the truth, is it?" His grin is impish and unrepentant, happy to dole out such compliments if it inspires such a reaction from her. It's not as if she doesn't deserve them by virtue of appearance alone if he were to be that shallow, but her spirit is what brought him here in the end.

"I'm sorry for your loss," he murmurs, mentally wincing at having asked the question in the first place. Instead he reaches to attempt to brush a thumb over the back of her hand in a comforting gesture. "I came after the crowds left, but the lanterns were breathtaking. I don't have the hands for art." Harper wiggles his fingers helplessly, aware that he has the artistic talent of a colorblind toddler.

"Almost a year," he responds instead, and internally boggles at it once the math is in place. Has it really already been that long? He still feels fresh-faced and foolish in this land. "I help out at the Monster Hunter Guild, but I'm good friends with Phoebe and she has offered to employ me as a security guard of sorts for a brothel she's setting up in Torchline." Grinning at the fact that it's still just 'security stuff'. He's still unsure about the change himself, but Harper has always been willing to give things a good old college try before calling it quits. "I'm not used to not having a job admittedly. And you? You said you were an entertainer, what kind of entertaining?" He'd been keenly listening as always, but he's honestly curious to know more about what little she'd let slip last they'd met.
Harper

Messages In This Thread
get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 04-16-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 04-22-2020, 01:55 PM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Harper - 04-28-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 05-01-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 06-03-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 06-14-2020, 12:13 AM