in an octopus's garden in the shade
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
The rumor of Merpeople on land has scorched its way through Torchline, making its way to this very curious explorer’s keen ears. And, well, she’s been waiting for a reason to use Sunjata’s orca shift. There’s probably no other way that she would be able to talk to the merpeople while underwater, and the very idea of an Underwater City is fascinating. How do they hold the buildings together? What kind of magic do they have? Do they have the same biases towards the Ascended that other races do?

One day, late morning, the Wraith swims out into the Ocean and when she judges that it’s deep enough for a whale, she activates the shift and swims a bit on the surface to get a feel for how it moves - steers with its fin, it’s tail. It takes a little longer than she likes, but eventually Wessex seems to get the hang of it, takes a deep breath and dives down to look for the Underwater City. When she thinks she’s found it, the Wraith surfaces for air again, and then descends and waits at a respectable distance, calling out through the commandeered Attuned link - I mean no harm or disrespect by coming down here. Only curiosity. And a desire to learn.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Wessex - 04-17-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 04-19-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 06-11-2020, 07:19 PM