in an octopus's garden in the shade
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
Her father and Wessex would speak about important subjects and she would mostly stay to the side and listen, nodding along and hoping that things would go... as smooth as possible in the future.

But then, all eyes were on her.

Perhaps her words were harsh and were in sharp contrast to her fathers, but in her opinion she was absolutely reasonable to be concerned! The only problem was that she had to formulate a proper and mature response that wasn't purely built on her worries. It took a bit of thinking before she finally swam a bit up to speak, hoping that it'd give her a bit more of a platform. Before the portals, we had never heard of the Voice... we are very familiar with the Old Gods as well as many of the races, but the Ascended are brand new to us as is the Voice. It would make sense to me that she would send someone here first thing, but I was wrong and I am sorry for assuming such, but it is also important that we learn a lot about you and your people as before your arrival, we didn't know of your existence. She thought of her words as blunt and to the point. It was honesty and hopefully she wouldn't be offended by it... and that she wouldn't fuck up everything.

Offering up her voice one final time once her father had extended the invitation she sounded a tad bit happier, as though the political persona was sliding away. I should also be easy to reach, if you wish to speak with me... I enjoy learning a lot about culture and if you'd like to tell me more about yourself and the Ascended... then I'd really appreciate that a lot. There was a faint smile on her face. Even though she didn't exactly trust them at this point, she still wanted to learn as much as she possible could. A wise person learns as much about their potential enemies ahead of time.

Messages In This Thread
in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Wessex - 04-17-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 04-19-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Delta - 05-08-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 06-11-2020, 07:19 PM