in an octopus's garden in the shade
Maru Ngata
Merfolk Leader

Age: 40 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The water so black that the darkness hummed
A dark brow rises, intrigued. Amun had not explained the full physiological difference, and the fact they don't require oxygen is interesting. Yes, communication would be a barrier. I will have my council consider alternative methods. Thank you for your kind offer, I will hold it in mind. Truly little has changed in their world, their kingdom never reaching for more land or control. But he will not dismiss her out of hand, as things will surely become more interesting now that their existence is confirmed by the new Governor.

Again he lets Delta speak her mind. Make her own choices, mistakes. Form her own opinion. It is a level of trust he hopes she bears humbly, that he is willing to risk important negotiations and allies that she may fumble and destroy, all for the sake of letting her become more involved with their kingdom.

I do have a few questions if you have the time. Why don't we find warmer waters? Not being so rude as to ask the time limit on her form, Maru extends and arm and leads them to where the light dances above them, happy to continue this conversation and hopefully strike a friendship of sorts on a personal level.

- FIN (sorry I suck)
Maru

Messages In This Thread
in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Wessex - 04-17-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 04-19-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: in an octopus's garden in the shade - by Maru - 06-11-2020, 07:19 PM