Plot Advancing PQ to the gay refrain of a happy working song
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
Darling, you take the high horse
and I'll take the high road
'Fine by me, darlin." Eloise chuckled back.

As the man began to smash his way through the windows, Eloise let her cheeks fill with air before sighing it out rather dramatically. Of course this wasn't going to be easy. "Going for supplies!" She called brightly to Jack and Saiden. "Jacks' just up there, if you need anything." Eloise added rather pointedly to the Torcher who was helping her. The implication being that should he try to fuck off, Jack would indeed be around to notice.

Strolling towards the market with an eye for anyone making or selling glass, Eloise stopped at a merchant's stall. "What'll you want for a bit of glass to fill in the windows in the center of town?" Holding up a finger to indicate that the merchant should wait for her to finish before they answered, she continued. "The Ark is making it our responsibility as chartible members of his town to help out. I'm sure Jack would mightly appreciate anything you could do to ease the burden of this clean-up, yeah? And just think of all those people who get to go back to their homes, with glass from your stall in their windows every day reminding them who it was who helped them out. Mighty good advertising if you ask me."

Smiling sweetly, Eloise fluttered her lashes. "Now, how much did you say it would be?"

Eloise tries to barter for glass.
If you're too good for us,
you'll be good riding solo
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: to the gay refrain of a happy working song - by Eloise - 04-23-2020, 06:26 PM