A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

With his little girl on his shoulders, Kalt walked through the woodlands, a soft tune whistling through his lips as he moved. He held Theea’s legs to make sure she stayed on, but mostly his eyes wandered around the barren beauty that the woods were in autumn light.

Though he was enjoying the casual downtime with his daughter, he was always alert, something he knew he would never be rid of thanks to his assassin upbringing and training. There were pros and cons to that, but he was thankful that he was practically always prepared for the unexpected.

This time, however, there was a piece of him that simply rolled his eyes at the sound of squishy chattering that had for some ungodly reason become familiar. Turning his gaze over his shoulder, he saw a single lone demon gourd meandering towards him with fury in its not so fearsome face.

“Papa?” Theea muttered. She had apparently also seen the creature and gotten nervous.

The man lifted her over his head and sat her safely on a low hanging branch. ”Don’t worry,” he said with a smirk. ”Watch, it's harmless.” He approached the bumbling gourd and slammed his boot into its carved mouth, making it unable to bite. Then, he picked the pumpkin up and bounced it on his knee a few times like a ball.

Ashetta

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM