A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

There was a flash of black and his pumpkin was gone, making Kalt nearly stumble backwards, easily regaining his footing with widened eyes when he saw the large wolf. He felt a smirk that he almost couldn’t help, as he watched her self satisfied trot. ”How in the five hells...” He trailed off, raising his brow and glancing in the direction that Ashetta would have come from. How the fuck did she sneak up on him? He didn’t think he was that?lost in thought!

He narrowed his eyes that time at the wolf, as she dropped the pissed off gourd near his foot, immediately darting forward to nip at his leg. Kalt shot her a playful glare and hopped once with her teeth on his pants, before laughing that the high-pitched bark and extreme enthusiasm emanating from her canine form.

It was strange that he didn’t feel the need to get used to her being a wolf part of the time. It was almost as if that had always been part of her and just needed the opportunity to get out.

Theea giggled at the interaction, and Kalt picked up the pumpkin before it had the chance to waddle away. It decided to cause trouble, so it was going to get trouble! ”Theea, should we play fetch with Ashe?” He asked, giving the she-wolf a wink. An excited ‘yes’ from his daughter solidified the thought, and he hurled the gourd further down the path for Ashe to retrieve.

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-27-2018, 02:00 AM