A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

He knew the idea would annoy her - or at the very least insult her ego enough to get an entertaining reaction out of her - but she thankfully played along for the little girl’s sake. Theea had played fetch a few times with stray dogs Kalt would take care of in Northaven, so she always enjoyed the activity. Plus, it kept her three-year-old mind occupied for a decent amount of time. That was just a bonus for him.

The man grinned possibly in a way that could have been interpreted as condescending when Ashetta came trotting back with a snarling gourd in her mouth. Why was that sight so damn funny?

He took hold of Theea, lifting her from the branch and putting her on the ground, as Ashe plopped the demon pumpkin down in front of them. ”Come on, star,” he said with a sideways smirk. ”I’ll hold it still, and you give a big kick. Ready?”

Counting to three, while Kalt’s hand remained on the pumpkin, Theea ran up to it and kicked it. Though the strength of her kick likely would’ve sent it a few feet at most, Kalt added a little push with his hand at the same time, sending it a good distance for the wolf girl to go after and giving Theea some pride in how strong she was!

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-27-2018, 02:47 AM