A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

Of course he didn’t stand a chance catching her, especially with Theea on his shoulders, but it was one of the most fun things he had done probably since Ashetta had chased him through the ruins and the tree tops in these very woods. He watched her dart around, while he kept a steady grip on the girl on his shoulders. If he hadn’t been carrying her, the likelihood of him being at least able to snatch the pumpkin away from her would’ve jumped significantly.

Ashe’s barks drew his attention again, back to a strangely similar reality to the idealistic world he had just been drifting in.

He watched her hurl the pumpkin away with a few veins of flickering lightning on its trail, and an almost dumb smile was worn on his face. Really, Ashe? Show off. The smell with enticingly appetizing, though. He decided he had to collect some of the pumpkins for food in the future, and he wondered if preserving them was the same as preserving regular pumpkins.

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, Kalt brought himself back to the chase, leaping into an airy sprint after Ashe’s noticeably slower running. He didn’t bother trying to hide the glee he was feeling, nearly matching the squealing toddler’s. If he still had the telekinesis piece of his magic, he would’ve whipped that pumpkin right back over to him, but he supposed he would have to make do. Kalt grabbed two of his throwing knives and hurled them towards the pumpkin, lodging it into a tree trunk, though it was already sinking. Clearly they had beaten the shit out of the gourd already because it was quickly turning into mush.

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-27-2018, 04:48 AM