purr for me please, i'm on my knees
open!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i doubt its your style
not to get what you set
Time was soaring by, Aisha had come to some semblance of comfortable with the world of Caido, everyday she was more and more confident. She'd yet to really figure out what the next step of her life was, but was frankly ok with it. There were no deadlines or ultimatums when your life is uprooted and nobody really knows who you are. Who could tell her she was in the wrong? She could disappear into the Greatwood and the only person who'd notice would be her housemate.

Back home it'd been way different. Back home she was a princess, she had aspirations, everyday was set out for her like a blueprint, each hour was another piece of her life that'd been cut for her, all she had to do was slot it in. She hadn't realized how exhausting it was until she was ripped from the it, pulled out of the designs and machinations of her people by an otherworldly force. She by no means claimed it was better this way, she sorely missed her world, but she'd never felt this kind of liberty before.

There are stages to this kind of life changing upheaval. First came the fear, the panic, the grief and the reluctance to continue. Then had come this second stage, of which Aisha now resided. The release of tension, the foolish relinquishment of care and the exciting drum of true emancipation. True? Hardly, for this was a high she would eventually come down from, and once again be body slammed by the reality that she couldn't actually do whatever she wanted, that responsibilities would hold once she'd found some purpose. But right now she was in this gorgeous bliss of who gives a fuck, I can do what I want.

What she wanted, was to hunt.

It wasn't the first time since arriving that she'd shifted, and been more than happy to find her claws and fangs in tact. It was a welcome comfort and joy to be in her other skin, to feel the ground beneath her feet on bare paw than the soles of a boot. So on a brisk and windy day she'd chosen to go to the outskirts and prowl the scrapes of earth where the border had once sat. Golden eyes attentively observed all that was around her, she waited for something to catch her eye and provide her the fun she so craved.

Her pink tongue swept over her lips and sharp pearly teeth.
out to acquire
your eyes are on fire

Messages In This Thread
purr for me please, i'm on my knees - by Aisha - 04-19-2020, 12:23 AM