purr for me please, i'm on my knees
open!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i doubt its your style
not to get what you set
An unusual scent filled her nose, canine but no meager hound or wolf. This was a far more exotic beast, one that she'd come across only as a shifter back home. Hyenakin were a jovial sort, she'd never had any trouble with them before. Assuming that this was a shifter as well, as opposed to the odd phenomena of a lone hyena, she turned her head in the direction of her fellow spotted predator in time to hear it's bellowing cackle.

The golden cat rumbled lowly as the hyena came darting towards her, her eyes wide and pupils narrow. A slick tail flicked warily behind her, a warning for the other. She expected no harm, but instinct still had her defensive as the other came close. She gave a predatory examination, yellow eyes sizing up the she-hyena carefully. Finally she'd come to her decision, and let her tail cease its flicking, her ears to perk back up.

A throaty growl escaped her throat, a playful sound, a tease. A taunt to entice the other to entertain. Let the games begin.
out to acquire
your eyes are on fire

Messages In This Thread
purr for me please, i'm on my knees - by Aisha - 04-19-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: purr for me please, i'm on my knees - by Aisha - 04-22-2020, 02:43 AM