cut the cable on every table I lose
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
– NATE –
"Can't help worry about some people. Some of them like to make stupid choices, like running off to some frozen wasteland without saying goodbye." A bright smile accompanies the words, keeps them jokey, away from the danger of too serious, too close. It feels a little more like he's manoeuvring properly now, finally in step with the dance they're doing. His hand comes out, a single finger resting on the back of her hand.  

Nate can't help the snort into his drink as Sunjata explains why he's going away. It wasn't as if he was going to be upset at being left out of the loop anyway, but this makes the apologetic smile unnecessary. "What'd he do to earn a ban?" Probably some boring interpersonal drama, but gossip was gossip, and Nate liked to involved in as much of everyone elses business as he could.

He can't help the sidelong glance towards the body he knows so well now, focusing on just the scars, his face twisting all over again as he does. "It... wasn't just that. That didn't help, but I was going to hit him because of how he touched you." Nate reached out then, the hand not cradling his drink coming to pat condescendingly at Hotaru's face, his head tilting towards her as if to ask if she would be okay with it, then his fingers quickly patting out an apology before he sat back again, turning to Sunjata to actually focus on the dragon story. And grow angry all over again. Nate has to actually work to keep silent for the moment, his leg bouncing as he tries to contain everything, eventually managing to growl out a "Fucking prick."

Though it didn't do anything for him, it did feel better to throw back his drink, and focus entirely on what Hotaru was saying, mention of electricity and Sunjata grabbing his focus quite handily, his brows lifting as he imagined it, trying to ignore the spark of jealousy that came from the fact that he'd not gotten to experience it. "You had to show him?" Nate hummed, a mean smirk coming to his face. He almost turns to Hotaru to ask who'd been the better novice, though he cuts himself off, clearing his throat to stop the words. He wasn't going to be that petty.

"Being with Sam didn't stop him fucking me." Maybe he was going to be that petty. Nate leaned in towards Sunjata's gaze, trying to pull some calm from them before he replied to Hotaru. "I wouldn't consider it. It feels desperate, y'know?" There is no attempt to hide his contempt for the idea, no slight frown or dancing around it. He's too keyed up for it. . "Besides, if you go to Halo, someone's gonna whine when we visit."
I’m in trouble for the things I haven’t got to yet
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
cut the cable on every table I lose - by Hotaru - 04-19-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-20-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 06:47 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 09:16 PM