While the rest go out and squander (Open!)
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
"Common courtesy, eh?" The man repeats as if amused by this turn of phrase. "And that's how your operate, is it? With common courtesy?" He very much doesn't think it's the case, not with who she is. What she is.

His shoulders shrug beneath his coat as she decides that she knows enough. She doesn't, by a long shot, but it isn't his place to educate her. Whatever conclusions she draws are to her own detriment.

Taking another long drag on his cigarette before letting the smoke waft up before his eyes again, obscuring the hardened blue of them, he takes his time before replying. He has an unhurried way about him. A patience to make even stones jealous. "Experience." The man replies at last, before he shakes his head, indicating that she's misunderstood.

"I 'aven't come to warn anyone." He says, tossing his cigarette to the ground and grinding out the ember with his heel. Linking his hands behind his back, he begins to stroll up the main street. "Just making conversation."
But the highway's low, & the low way's mine
You can burn me eternally, out to the snow and the wind and the rain
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: While the rest go out and squander (Open!) - by Cian - 04-21-2020, 03:41 PM