Memory is the scribe of the soul.
for Delphia

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You need only ask the spirits of the Greatwood to find me and I will come," she'd said. Quanil was fairly certain she hadn't meant the Fae. So they decided to wander a bit and enjoy the strange, almost feral beauty of the Greatwood until the "spirit moved them," so to speak, to call out. They strode carefully, mindfully, staff in hand, just in case.

When they came across a pool that looked like wine (or watery blood), the spirit quite definitely moved them to call out for the person they were seeking, if for no other reason than that they didn't want to be alone in this disconcerting place.

"Um, so. Hello, Miss Delphia ? A-are you... around? And, uh, available to talk? It's me, Quanil, one of the Loreseekers? We met at the Festival of Lights this year, and you said I could come talk with you." They paused a moment, and then added, as a reminder, "L-Ludo sent me on a quest, and said I have to talk with you."

Messages In This Thread
Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 04-20-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 04-26-2020, 06:55 AM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 04-29-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 05-01-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 05-17-2020, 11:58 PM